Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"CHARLIE" 80/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

Charlie has been sold to his pet mom Jan.  Thanks Jan!!
"Charlie" is otherwise known as Charles Albert Dorian Grey.  He came to his pet mom; Jan Justice with those beautiful turquoise eyes and quite hostile, but after some time and love he became and affectionate...which his pet mom says was entirely worth it!  I loved painting my interpretation of those beautiful eyes!  He was fauvist from the get go!  The light in this photo that Jan sent me made for a dramatic and fun painting!  Charlie comes ready to frame or can sit on an easel.

Again, the color in Charlie's background is a fun apple green...I hope that is what you see on your monitors, but they can be so stubborn sometimes!

Charlie has his fun frame ideas below; including an easel that can be found at Hobby Lobby.



 These floater frames can be purchased through pictureframes.com in their floater frame section.  They are wood frames.  This one is the black  CF1

 Maple Floater Frame
CFS10
 Gold Leaf Floater Frame
CFS3

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

The color you managed for his eyes is just stunningly beautiful, Saundra. One of my favorites just due to your color combinations and those great eyes. I'm torn between easel and black frame this time around...

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Crimson Leaves for always commenting! You Rock! I'm sorry I've fallen behind on responding...this project has my busy attention most days! HA. I too absolutely LOVED working on those beautiful eyes!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...