Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"POOF" and now it's "Rocky Hill"...


So, here I am looking at this little offering I posted this morning, and thinking about how it was really about the rocks, and poof...before you know it I had taken out the trees and let it really be about the rocks...I was then thrilled to do a bit of palette knife for the sky...all so subtle, for it was a subtle kind of day on my little rocky hill that I so lovingly edited...So, faithful followers, please eliminate the earlier little painting collage from your minds eye and replace it with what I think is more apt...It really WAS about the rocks...Tomorrow is the last in my collage series of give-aways...last time I looked we are only a few from the goal of 35...Happy day to you all!

5 comments:

artbykarieann said...

Looks fantastic and yes it is all about the rocks now.

Jean Spitzer said...

This is beautiful. Also a stronger painting than before.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Good compositional choice, Saundra.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

..and, of course, I love the collage!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Pencilportraits, I am glad I edited!
Jean, I appreciate you looking at both and giving your thoughts...
Elizabeth, I appreciate your evaluation as well...and it is so good to have found a fellow collage artist...have you ever dipped into beeswax collage? AWESOME!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...