Monday, April 13, 2009

"Winter Aspen"


WINTER...yuck...Yes, I know so many of us are craving those wonderful summer days and the color that comes with it. As a matter of fact in my camera along with the pic of this latest CONTEST painting choice are pictures of the beautiful flowers my husband got me for Easter! So, I too feel the pull of summer, but couldn't resist doing a very high contrast piece after the softness of yesterdays contest painting..."Winter Aspen" is the 3rd contest give-away collage painting choice of the 5 that will be offered with this contest. It is also a 4x4" basswood panel that is stained on the sides and comes with it's own stained mini easel. It is, like the others a collage mixture of paper and acrylic. I see we have added two more followers, welcome to you, and now we are moving closer to the goal of 35. Happy Painting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saundra this tree painting has a lot of mood and great depth. I can just feel the cold. And the light reflecting off the snow is masterful.
Jean

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Jean, I am glad we won't feel this kind of cold again for a little while!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...