Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"IMAGINE" ORIGINAL ABSTRACT 4X4" OIL FOR MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

EVER EXPLORING, EVER EXPANDING...ABSTRACT IS A GATEWAY UNTO ITSELF OR TO MORE CREATIVE EXPRESSION!  
saundra lane galloway
"Imagine"
4x4" oil on textured panel
$30
Available in my ETSY shop 
 Imagine that you had this wonderful little painting for your very own! Imagine that it is inspiring to you. Imagine what the daily reminder might do for you or for that perfect person as a gift!! "Imagine" is full of all things, all in one 4x4" package! "Imagine" is painted in oil on a 4x4" slightly textured panel. It is perfect as is to sit on an easel or frame in your favorite 4x4" frame. (Remember 1/2" is taken on all sides when framing). OR, for just .50 more I can mount it on a 5x5" black backer board so you can frame it in your 5x5" frame. The frame shown is merely a suggestion, but you can find this frame at Michaels. "Imagine" will be ready to ship on August 30, 2014 when it is dry. 
frame suggestion

By now we are on our way home, back to our mountain and work.  I am missing my wonderful son already!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your abstracts. It is the goal I set when I start one, then I end up with wimpy, off-point stuff. BTW... you should charge more for them, they are really high quality. SO glad I found your blog. Am subscribing. And adding you to my blog roll. :)

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Kelley, I'm so glad you are liking my little abstracts! I enjoy stretching myself with them. I'm one of those artists (who will probably remain poor in bucks, but rich in inspiration) who believe that I should NOT be pigeonholed with one type of work. My brain just doesn't stop! HA! I know I SHOULD charge more, but I just believe in sharing and allowing everyone to afford art...I DO raise prices now and then a little though! Your compliments have made me smile! Thank you!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...