Thursday, August 7, 2014

"P 3" - POPPIES ORIGINAL OIL ON 6X6" TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"P 3" - Poppies
6x6" oil on textured panel; optional frame
$60 unframed

"P 3" is a bright and fun reminder of those beautiful orange poppies we love to love! They are painted in oil on a slightly textured 6x6" panel. As is they can sit on an easel, or you can frame them in your favorite 6x6" frame. (remember framing takes 1/2" on all sides). OR, you can purchase them in the black frame that is just a little bigger with black matt backing so you can see all their sides. The black frame is apx. 10 3/4" square over all. "P 3" will be ready to ship on August 11, 2014 when it is dry. (oranges and yellows tend to take a little while to "dry" or more accurately in oil; oxidize). Shipping is set for the framed version, but if you purchase unframed, I will adjust the shipping and handling costs! 
 I've got to tell you that photographing oranges and reds are TOUGH!  The detail is lost somewhat...I promise, I've tried for a week to get it...this is as close as I could come!

We've had a visitor or two in the past couple of days...my latest guy was our teenage bear...

I also have been enjoying the blooming of one of our sunflowers that have come from the birdseed!  I captured from just about to start blooming to full bloom...see if you can find each day from 1-4!  FUN DOINS!
 
HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I love your use of reds, Saundra. Quite masterful blends of color. The bear is just so adorable. I feel so bad for them that they are hungry enough to get so close to humans like this.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...