Saturday, August 2, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHS IN MY FINE ART AMERICA © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

Winter Fox
For awhile now I have been asked to put some of my photography in my FINE ART AMERICA store front, so I have begun.  These are photographs I've taken over the years up here on the mountain and in my home for reference for paintings.  Some have turned out nicely, so here they are...You can see them all in my FINE ART AMERICA shop!
 "Cherries and Antiquity"

 "Chickadee in the Pines"

 "Sunning Fox"

 "Geraniums in the Rain"

 "Red White and Pink Geraniums"

 "Sunflowers and Iris"

"Sunflowers"
"Sunflowers and Daisies"
The wonderful thing about being diverse is it feeds creativity!
HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous selections in your shop, Saundra. I absolutely adore those cherries and do indeed intend to paint them. I might even find the time to give it a go today, though if not, next weekend for sure. I love that photo. I also really love the sunning fox! And thank you again for always letting us paint from your photos!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with CrimsonLeaves! And, you are welcome! I love sharing!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...