Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"3 CHERRIES" ORIGINAL 4X4" OIL ON PANEL IN MY ETSY SHOP © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY and HAPPY 3RD BD PAXTON

"3 Cherries"
4x4" oil on textured panel
$30
A yummy memory of those happy summer days with all those juicy cherries out there to enjoy! A perfect splash of color for any little spot in your home! "3 Cherries" is oil on slightly textured panel. You can frame them as is in your favorite 4x4" frame (keep in mind that 1/2" is taken on all sides), OR I can mount "3 Cherries" on a 5x5" black or off white backer matt board so you can frame it in your favorite 5x5" frame with all sides showing! The frames shown are not included, but you can find the black one at Michaels, and the off white at Rustic and Refined Design on ETSY. "3 Cherries" will be ready to ship on August 18, 2014 when it is dry.
 Today is my wonderful grandson, Paxton's 3rd BD! YAY!  I can't express how much life has changed since he came into it!  I know all you grandparents out there understand how I feel!  He is truly light and life and joy in our lives and his Nana just HAD to share!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETIE PIE!!  NANA LOVES YOU!
HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the gorgeous green you've created and it sure highlights the beauty of the cherries! I have printed out your image for when I get around to painting it myself (with the architectural post). You know I'll let you know when I get it finished! Happy Birthday Paxton!!!

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the gorgeous green you've created and it sure highlights the beauty of the cherries! I have printed out your image for when I get around to painting it myself (with the architectural post). You know I'll let you know when I get it finished! Happy Birthday Paxton!!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...