Friday, May 8, 2015

"GRIZZLEY" 97/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD to his pet parent Casey.  Thank you Casey!!
HA...THIS is Grizzley!  Isn't that an awesome name for this sweet little Pomeranian pup?  I got such a kick out of him! His pet dad is Casey Williams; but my friend Ron Hanson sent me his pic.  I found him interesting to paint.  I used the fauvist tradition and kept my colors bright.  In the photo he was on a blankee...I kept the colors basically the same, only toned down the dots as they would have taken away from this little guy in a painting.  Grizzley comes ready to frame or can sit on a small easel!  ps...I lightened his original photo so I could better see the detail within the dark colors...but you get the drift!

And here is Grizzley in his display suggestions...I'm sure there are as many as the imagination can come up with, but we can get an idea of how this little pup would look in different color frames...or in the easel; which I found at Hobby Lobby.


 Maple Floater Frame from pictureframes.com.  The light was challenging as it has been dark and stormy...but you get the idea.
CFS10
 Black Floater Frame
CF1
Gold Leaf Floater Frame
CFS3

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...