Sunday, May 10, 2015

"KIKI" 99/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD to her pet mom; Bonnie.  Thank you Bonnie!!
KiKi is a sweetie pie who actually has more purply blues than just the blue she looks like she has.  AGAIN, I cannot seem to get my purple hues to show up...but, her darks look great in blue or purple!  A fauvist interpretation with these fun colors instead of black.  Kiki has wonderful turquoise/cerulean blues for the highlights I saw in her coat! I enjoyed the strong contrast between her dark coat and those beautiful green eyes!  I also have become enamored with stamping into some of these backgrounds...FUN! Kiki's Pet mom is Bonnie Wells.  Kiki comes ready to frame or sit on an easel as shown.

 This easel I found at Hobby Lobby.

 All these floater frames were purchased through pictureframes.com.  I think they can do better on shipping costs, but these frames were reasonable at $26.40.  Every time I purchased a frame I would comment that they need to improve on their shipping costs...who knows maybe one day they will! lol
MAPLE Floater Frame
CFS10
 BLACK Floater Frame
CF1
 GOLD LEAF Floater Frame
CFS3

HAPPY CREATING!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...