Monday, May 11, 2015

"BERNARD II" 100/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Bernard II" is actually the same Bernard that I painted as #1 in 101 of my 101 Pet Portraits project.  He is my niece Kensey's pet kid.  My brother sent me the first photo of the first Bernard...admittedly it wasn't the best photo, but it's still Bernard.  In this first version, My strokes were pretty loose; which is what I wanted...and I tried to see the detail.  There was no light I could see, but it still was a likeness.  In the second version, there was a bit more light...the detail was a bit more ready to see, so...we can all decide what was to be gained! lol  Again, there are much more purples in both versions that show...I just don't get why they don't translate over!  Either way, I still see Bernard in those beautiful brown eyes!












Bernard II has display ideas to show that the first Bernard didn't.  Those things were added as time went on...the easel I found at Hobby Lobby.  The floater frames were purchased through pictureframes.com.

Maple Floater Frame
CFS10
 Black Floater Frame
CF1

Gold Leaf Floater Frame
CFS3

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...