Saturday, May 16, 2015

"LARRY" ORIGINAL PET PORTRAIT © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Larry"
6"x6" oil on slightly textured panel
SOLD to his pet mom Carol Nelson
Thanks Carol!

"Larry" is another pet portrait that I've done after the fauvist fashion.  He isn't part of my 101 Pet Portraits, but only because he was #102!  I LOVED painting pet portraits SO much that I've decided to offer my services on a permanent basis.  If you are interested in having this done for one of your babies, just click on the menu bar link at the top of my bog titled ORDER YOUR OWN PET PORTRAIT.  Or, click that link and it will take you to the same page! HA!  It explains what I need to get you started.  FUN!

Larry was a sweetheart to paint.  I forgot to ask Carol what he was, but I CAN say just look at those eyes!  I used lots of dark blue and purple in Larry...with a fun color I found called "Green Bean Grey".  A little stamping around the edges and he just popped out!


It was a grey day for photographing AGAIN (seems that is the theme of this spring), so this easel shot is a bit dark, but you get the idea.

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Great colors in this piece and I've loved your whole pet portrait series, Saundra. Missed a bit over a week with moving but am glad to be back visiting you.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...