Monday, May 4, 2009

A Tribute


Taking a moment away from my paintings to share another beautiful piece of art that I am most proud of...my son Jonathan. (Eventhough God made him and I just got lucky enough to get to keep him). I found these pictures of him on a flickr site. He is one of the most creative people I know. He inspires me constantly. There was a photographer out in San Diego who saw him skating one day and asked permission to photograph him. He doesn't brag about what he can do on the skateboard, but I hear he is quite talented, and after reading the comments of the photographer I am now convinced! I saw other photos that documented him landing one handed on his skateboard from a wall...whew!

Jonathan taught me to never look at someone and judge them, and I thank him for that. He is one of the most generous hearted people I've ever known, and a gentleman to boot! I love his creative approach to life, and the way he chooses to show it. He has overcome some incredible odds, and still has the most positive attitude. He is one of my heros in life and I thank you for allowing me to be a VERY proud mom! Here's to all our wonderful children!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

And, handsome on top of all that. You've inspired me to write a tribute to my boys and let them know how proud I am of them.

Art with Liz said...

Nice one Saundra - sometimes we all need to be reminded of the wonderfull-ness of our children!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks girls for your kind indulgences...! I guess no one could tell that I love my boy! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...