Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CARD HOLDERS


So, even though I wasn't posting for a couple days over the weekend I WAS working. I created a couple of new card holders to throw in the pot for our contest. Last I looked we are only a few followers away from the goal of 50. So, ART brown and black stripe is #3 and Trees is #4. I think it is funny that even though I am POSITIVE that I take the picture of these straight on they look a little not square...I promise they aren't like that in real life...Guess I don't know all I should about photography!
I've also created a new mold for my paper casts...this one is a small aspen leaf. I found these adorable little frames that they will look so CUTE in...Those coming very soon...Right now they are drying from their coats of gesso...
Stay tuned for another wax collage or two...they are in process.

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...