Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"DODGER" 45/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD
"Dodger" is a 9 year old boxer whose pet mom is Kelina Moore.  I loved adding all the color straight out of the tube to give Dodger that fauvist seasoning that this project is based on!

Dodger looked pretty good in the floater frames I got in order to show you examples.  I think I enjoyed him best in the Maple Floater Frame, but he looks pretty good in all of them!
Maple Floater Frame example

Black Floater Frame example

Gold Leaf Floater Frame example

HAPPY CREATING!


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I like him in the gold leaf myself. He's a beauty but it made me sad all over again for my daughter's loss of her Harley a couple of years ago. He was such a good boy. I miss him too.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...