Saturday, March 21, 2015

"PEEPERS" 49/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Peepers" is a soft little sweetheart for sure!  Her pet parents are Dave and Terri Johnson; my brother and sis in law!  They no longer have Peepers because they think a neighbor loved her so much they just had to have her, but none the less, they have fond loving memories of her.  I hear that she did NOT like to take any pills.  She would hold it in her mouth for 5 minutes and would then spit it out! HA.  This story made me laugh when painting Peepers!

This little sweetie was a challenge for me as it became so blurry by the time I cropped it and blew it up so I could see...I admit I had to work on her a few times.  At first I didn't see that she had a dark area to the left as she was the same value as the carpet behind her...but, I finally figured out her shape and on I went.

Here is our little Peepers in her frame suggestions!  Remember you can find these floater frames at pictureframes.com!
Gold Leaf Floater Frame CFS3
Black Floater Frame CF1

Maple Floater Frame CFS10

Tomorrow I am going to change this project just a little...I'm tickled at the thought of it...stay tuned!

HAPPY CREATING!
 


2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

REALLY sweet!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Saundra - Peepers is beautiful. I always love kitties and this one is so lovely. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...