Thursday, March 12, 2015

"SHAGGY" 40/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Shaggy" is another of those free photos I've been telling you about.  When I first began this project I grabbed a few to get me started, but people started sending in photos so quickly I've just been scattering them throughout this project.  I LOVE this dog!  I believe he is an English Sheepdog, but you animal lovers out there may be able to pinpoint his heritage a little more accurately.  How to interpret him with no eyes of any import showing...but that tongue!  Since he is white, and I LOVE the contrast of white against strong color, I left the white appearance and strengthened shadow colors with blues and that tongue and that nose! WHAT FUN!  He lives in the fauvist style and I'm glad of it!
Shaggy was actually painted and photographed a bit earlier as I actually started painting daily a couple weeks before February 1 in order to stay fluid while I'm in Omaha taking care of my newborn granddaughter Gracyn and her brother Paxton...so I only have the pic with the black floater frame, but you get the pic!  FUN!
 HAPPY CREATING!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love all the color in his white fur; he's just fabulous!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...