Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SHOE DAY

 My shoe...ha...It is an old Reebock...I think I'm old cuz they don't wear white tennis shoes anymore!!

WOW, getting back into the swing of every day all day teaching is a tiny bit challenging if I want to stay in touch with you all...but I'm making it!!  Today was a crazy day at school, but I had a few minutes after school to draw the shoe for the shoe project I talked about a couple days ago.  Step one is to draw the shoe...I'm almost finished except for some shadow and such...NEXT step will be to morph it into something...I'm doing a giraffe head.  Hopefully that will be tomorrow.  We are gathering work and putting information into the computer for an art show so that takes most of my day between classes...but somehow I will make it!!  I'm sure June 3 will come quickly and then it will be back to whatever I'm calling normal for me! HA

I'm hoping you all are going to try to take part in the painting challenge.  I'm looking forward to more paintings if you have time!!

Til then...HAPPY PAINTING!!

5 comments:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Ha Carmelina...I'll get it back to you when I'm finished! I am happy at it...AND busy...but it will be over in June...:)

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Okay...waiting for this giraffe head! You're awesome!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...Gonna try to do it today...that is...if the kids will work and let me do the example! HA

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

PS...Carmelina...sorry, you first had 6 of the same messages...and then when I deleted 5 of them ALL of them went away...so sorry!!

Autumn Leaves said...

(Sssshhhh...would you be surprised to hear that I'm hoping I'm the only one who participates? Why? 'Cause then I win another SLG piece!!! Wahoo!!!)

Great job on the shoe, Saundra. Your computer project for the art show sounds kind of fun to me! 'Course, I think I'm quite similar to you. I just seem to have need to have multiple irons in the fire at all times. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't!! LOL

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...