Saturday, September 17, 2011

AND SOME PAINTINGS ARE...I AM HONORED TO RECIEVE HONORABLE MENTION!

I am very tickled to have received the HONORABLE MENTION award from Colorado Watercolor Society's New Trend show that is currently hanging in the CoArt Gallery at 846 Santa Fe Drive in Denver, CO.  "Poppy Fields" was the painting.  When my friend Susan (who literally had to nag me to enter!!...thanks Susan) and I walked up to the show I was tickled to see "Poppy Fields" hanging in the window...and then so humbled to have gotten some notice later with the award!...so, the moral of the story is...some work and some don't...and I STILL maintain that each experience is valuable for different reasons!  KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!  Learn from everything and you will be KING...or...QUEEN some day! HA
So, if you get a minute before Sept. 24th hop on down to the gallery to see this most fun show depicting NEW TRENDS...Thank you to Vicky Tucker to chaired a most successful event...!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Well done, Saundra! It is a fabulous painting and the award is deserved. I am glad that the judge could see that!

What a cutie your grandson is. I am looking at the post entitled 'bath time' as I write this. What a precious bundle he is!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Elizabeth! I was pleasantly surprised...yes...that was his first bath...he LOVED his froggie towel...stopped crying immediately. It was funny to see three grown people crowded in a bathroom! HA

Autumn Leaves said...

Nice! Congratulations, Saundra! Well deserved recognition for your unique pieces.

Anonymous said...

Well deserved Saundra. Your new style is unique. Congrats!
Jean

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks girls...it was fun!...but, now on to others!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...