Saturday, February 18, 2012

"ACORN TRIO" © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY AND MORE FROM TEDDY SCHMEDEKE LEE

"Acorn Trio"
12 x 12" mixed media on cradled panel
$300 includes shipping in the US



You may be wondering why I am posting a previously posted painting...WELL, I have an answer...I've recently joined Daily Paintworks; a fairly new on-line gallery that was started by Carol Marine and is run by her family.  Every day the first painting posted on my blog will be pulled and put on the Daily Paintworks site, so this is an experiment to see if I've done it correctly!...So, you will be revisiting earlier paintings from time to time as I add paintings to this site.  I can go in and add them manually, but I'm testing this avenue as well...ALWAYS EXPERIMENTING!!  Plus, it is a nice reminder of work I still have in my home studio!

As promised I am now adding a second video taken by me of parts of the workshop I attended on figure drawing and painting by Teddy Schmedeke Lee yesterday.  This is about 10 minutes as she describes the first thing her mother taught her about shading...as I believe you will see she also describes that this method works on all subject matter...so, ENJOY!!  If you click on the utube symbol it will take you to the site on u tube and you can click full screen.  Sorry I'm such a novice!!

I've entered these paintings in the Lakewood Arts Council "Colorado's Best" show that will open on February 27, 2012 and run through March 1, 2012.  If you live in the area I invite you to pop by to see the paintings that get in.  This show is juried by national award winner Chuck Danford!
"Acorn Duo", "Sitting Pretty", "Sunflower" and "Among the Trees"
Stay tuned to see if any of these get in!!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I love seeing your works again, Saundra. Good luck with the Daily Paintings site!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

You are TOO kind Sherry! and thank you!! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...