Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BEGINNINGS AND HAPPY NEWS!!


Last night's demo for Wheat Ridge Art Guild went great!  A full house and lots of laughter and examples and very fast painting!  This Aspen in Blue beginning is how far I got in the few minutes I had to demonstrate my process.  I went with several different ideas, and let them pick...and, to my joy they wanted to see aspen! YEA!...They all got my card with my address so they could tune in to see these finished pieces, as even as fast as I paint I wasn't able to fully complete a piece! WHEW...but we had fun!

This is a beginning of what I think I'm going to call Golden Stand...just another way to play with the beautiful colors we are going to be seeing later in the summer!

I had originally thought I'd do some "eastery", type of something...carrot tops...and took some pics...We didn't have time but it is now on my radar...gonna work from this fun pic I took a few months ago!

NOW FOR SOME FUN PERSONAL NEWS!!  YESTERDAY WE FOUND OUT THAT MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GRAND BABY TO BE IS A BOY!  YEA!  AND HEALTHY AND ON SCHEDULE WITH HIS DUE DATE TO ARRIVE ON MY BIRTHDAY; AUGUST 15!...ANOTHER YEA!  HIS PHOTO SHOWS A CUTE LITTLE TURNED UP NOSE LIKE HIS MOTHER...I'VE GOT 4 MORE ANIMAL BABIES TO PAINT...I BEST GET ON IT!

I'M DULY INSPIRED!...I HOPE YOU ARE AS WELL!

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations on your new grandson to be, Saundra, as well as a fabulous demo class. Hoping this is all showing signs of blessings to come!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...