Tuesday, March 22, 2011

RED aspen piece step one

Step one of this piece involved putting some strong color on the bottom with softer tones gradated as I went up.

Yes, in case you are wondering, it will be another aspen piece.  I'm enjoying working in different color schemes to bring as many different seasons into what I love as possible.  I'm going to make a new aspen stamp today to put into the background before I begin to add papers that I think will add to the implied texture and movement behind those things I love SO much...the TREE!

I have a demo coming up next week for a local art guild where I only have ONE hour to show my process...so it is good to have things in various stages to give the audience as clear a picture as possible of what I do...FUN DOINS!

HAPPY CREATING!

3 comments:

Leovi said...

The collected interesting shades that the process

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Leovi!

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh my! You are simply like the Energizer Bunny! Have I said that before???

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...