Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taking time for Family!

 My sweet girl and grandbaby to be at just over 4 months!  CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

My wonderful daughter and son-in-law and his family have been in our neck of the woods the past week.  Thus, no posts like I normally do...It's been taking time for family.  Yesterday I drove to Silverthorne to shop and play with my daughter and her mother in law who is also my friend and co-grandmother to be.  A great day!  It was a beautiful day in the mountains!  Sun and family...aaahhh! 
Peak #1 from Silverthorne
Even the fish were out enjoying the sun!

As always, I will be back at the old easel very soon...next on the list...a horses head for my dad's birthday...a request! YEA!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Your daughter looks beautiful, Saundra! Love the photo of the fish too; I have taken several similar shots. And look at those gorgeous mountains! Glad to know all is well and you were enjoying your family. I was worried about you, quite honestly.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks my dear!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...