Sunday, March 20, 2011

"The Market" original acrylic on stretched canvas © Saundra Lane Galloway

"The Market"
18" x 14" acrylic on canvas in a grey metal frame
$225.00 includes shipping in the US
This is a piece I've had for awhile.  In has been in my private collection and I have decided to move it along.  I don't have it on my website as I now work so heavily in my mixed media, but I still love it.  The photo could be better as it has been sealed and taking photos of a painting with a sealer on it will catch even the tiniest bit of light...but you get the point!

I am making new cradles and beginning a few new pieces, but since there is nothing NEW to show you I will share MY pic of the big ole moon from last night.  Unfortunately we had a lot of clouds, so this was the best shot I got...still, a fun thing that we won't see again for another 18 years!...I calculated how old I will be on the next go round...and decided this was my last best shot! HA

HAPPY CREATING!





3 comments:

martinealison said...

Très belle composition et une atmosphère forte dans cette peinture...
Votre photo est superbe...
Bisous

Autumn Leaves said...

Both the painting and the moon are exquisite Saundra. By the way...yesterday I did a u-stream class, all day. The artist (Susan Carlin) charged $50 for the class and she had 15 enrolled. She sent via email the supply lists and once we paid, the reference photo for the still life workshop. The class ran from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I don't know all the ins and outs of doing this but not bad money for a day's work. She was on video via u-stream. I was thinking that this would be an awesome way for you to make money. I for one would love to learn how you make your paper casts, and even how to do a bit of collage occasionally. Just an idea. I gave you the artists name in case you are interested. I'm sure she'd help you with the specifics...(email: Susan 'at' SusanCarlin.com)

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

MERCI BOUCOUP Martinealison...I even understood your compliment without the translator!

Thank you Autumn Leaves! I've heard of these things...it's been on my bucket list...just crazy life gets in the way! I'll log in the address of Susan!...I'll have to get a little richer to get the equip to do this...but I've seen another blogger that does on line workshops that she sets up in advance...I've done a couple...I'm really interested in that as people can sign up and work at their own pace! I need to meet that girl!! You are a blessing with your positive comments and ideas...don't stop!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...