Monday, March 28, 2011

IT'S CLOUDS I REMEMBER...or some such thing!


As I am busy getting ready for a demo tomorrow I thought I'd pass along a bit of inspiration!   What looks like mountains at first are really clouds that are sitting over the city of Denver as viewed from my front deck.  This is a very unusual site however ordinary it may seem.  What happens is these clouds keep billowing up and over these foothills you see and in a space of about 3 minutes they are completely enveloping our house and you can see nothing of what is in this photo.  It is an eery site, but fascinating!

AND, this little chickadee was just sitting in the branches giving himself a bath, so I couldn't resist!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Hoping your demo goes well today, Saundra, and that you have a fabulous time. I know you will. And why do I have W. C. Fields rumbling through my head to the strains of "I've looked at clouds from both sides now..."????

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...awesome Autumn Leaves! We are going to have FUN tonight that is for sure!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...