Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coral


Coral is a beautiful abstract that the Watercolorist; Jean Lurssen (hope I spelled your name right Jean) did from the underwater pic I posted for you all to try if you wanted. I think it came out beautifully! However, I am having trouble posting some of the photographs from my mother's house, so I have included the link to Jean's blog so you can see what she did and read about it. Sorry Jean, I tried! Just click on the title of this blog to hop over to Jean's site. Thanks Jean for trying this...I love the end result!

The photo here is for anyone who wishes to try anything...It is of Aspen and Pines...I already miss my mountain home!

Happy Painting to you all today! I found some paintings I've done for my mom that I photographed...if I can load them on this dinosaur and post them I'll try that tomorrow, along with another photograph for you all to consider!


Thanks again Jean!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...