Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CONTEST CHOICES

"Foothill Meadow" Wax Collage
"Winter Aspen" Acrylic
"Sunlit" Acrylic
"Rocky Hill" Collage
"Daisy on Blue" Collage and Acrylic
"Two Bunnies" Collage
"Aspen 2" Collage
Tree business card holder
Art and Soul business card holder
Art and Passion business card holder
Brown and Black Art business card holder
Ok, I just checked the location where I keep my contest choices and it is wonky...some don't show up...there is just an X. I noticed if I click on the X the photo shows up, but in case it doesn't work for the winners of my give-away I decided to post all of them here...so, you have a book to read on my today posts! WHEW...sorry. Don't have time at this moment to problem solve the facebook issue and haven't figured out how to add a slideshow gadget (anyone who knows I'd LOVE it if you'd send me 3rd grader instructions on how)...so this is the next best way I can think of...CUZ WE ARE SOOO CLOSE...so, here they are! Remember the small paintings and collages are 4x4 on panel and the card holders hold the typical size of business cards. Sorry for the mess-up!
NOW, move on down to see the OTHER post for today...:)

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...