Friday, July 24, 2009

Aspen in Batik


I posted "Aspen in Batik" months ago at it nearly finished state. I finally finished it and got it framed and ready for sale. It is available on my WEBSITE. I love working in Batik as it gives a certain freedom to loosely interpret and it is exciting to me as you never really know what you are going to get! It reminds me of my early days working in watercolor. FUN stuff for me!

I think I'm finally going to be able to paint today as we have mold clean-up under way. I'm two floors above the mess, so I have just decided to open my windows and paint away! I've learned a lot about black mold in the past week; and it is certainly not something anyone wants to take lightly!

Now to announce the next give-away, which is simply another drawing when we reach 75 followers. I will draw from my followers and the winner will be able to choose from the contest choices on the sidebar of this blog. We are not that far away from this next thank you to my followers give-away; less than 10 I believe as I welcome follower number 68!

5 comments:

Galya said...

Gentle and beautiful.
Kind regards

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I like the way you described this Galina...thank you!

Gary Keimig said...

very nice presentation. Almost whimsical and fun loving as Aspens can be. My favorite tree.

Ross Lynem said...

This is very cool. I love how you try different things and such a variety of subject matter too! I'm so glad i found your blog.
ross

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Gary I suppose if you look too deeply in this blog you'll find that aspen are about my favorite too...

Ross, I was feeling the same about your blog! And thank you for liking the variety...I pay a price for doing so many different things you know!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...