Friday, July 10, 2009

Three Poppies


"Three Poppies" is an acrylic created on a 9"x6" gesso on panel. As I have said before I do not want to give up painting, as sometimes I just feel like it! I know, I know...it messes with my recognizable self...but, this is the year I will experiment as I wish and see what comes of it. I know my different approaches to things keeps me from some prestigious sites, but I must be true to myself first. Who knows...maybe being versatile visually will catch on...HA

We have some days left to our contest, so hopefully some of you will have a moment to attack one of the photos I've posted the past couple of months...if so...YIPEE!

Three Poppies is available on my website.

2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Love this and the previous poppy. But then I usually love all your work!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I am quite honored Liz, and thank you for your submission of "Shadow"...!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...