Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Entry

My friend and fellow blogger Liz Pearson painted this beautiful portrait of Shadow my cat that I lost through an accident at home. I posted the picture of Shadow as a part of our summer competition challenge. You can read about Liz's version of Shadow on her blog Art with Liz. Not only did Liz capture the feeling of who Shadow was, but in a way I have yet to be able to even attempt. Thank you Liz for painting Shadow! Liz is now another entrant into our summer challenge give-away! If you feel like attempting any of the photo's I've posted and sending it to my e-mail I will gladly post it and put you (one of my followers) into the hat for the drawing to win one of the contest choices that you can see on my sidebar by clicking the one shown to take you to a page with them all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Liz, you are a master of soft, subtle detail!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

You are right Nancy...beautiful and sweet Liz! Made me cry...in a good way!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...