Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!




OK all...As you can see by the pictures we had more visitors last night...It is as close as I could get considering the mom was probably very protective. I took these from my front deck as they were at the back deck on the side of the house. It was pitch black so I just pointed my camera and hoped I was aiming correctly! My lovely husband's bird feeder brings them...I think this visit FINALLY convinced him to take the feeders down...If he slips...hmmm...I think I'm within my rights to remove them permanently! :)

The handyman the property management people have hired to take care of our mold has more excuses why he is late or doesn't show that any middle school student I have ever taught...so it is SLOW!! Today while I was out trying to find a wireless connection to work from in town as our router broke or some such thing he was here and cut through a piece of ceiling to check for water and down came an old MOUSE NEST!! So, it is back to itching and feeling creepy! I've got to tell you all I am a fanatic about keeping my house clean, so for this to be going on is about all I can handle without wigging out!! So...does he fix it...NO, he just leaves, with the "promise" he'll be back tomorrow, maybe the next day to patch it...so in the meantime I'm sitting just feet from a gaping hole in my basement ceiling writing this as it is the ONLY connection I can get until we get another router...I threw the remains out the door and put some d-con near the hole, wrote this blog and then I am OUTTA this basement until they finish the job!!

Thank you for reading this rant...I've just about had it!! So, now I'm taking my itchy self upstairs, putting a towel under the door and taking a nap!! I hope you all are having better days!! Happy Painting to you all!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! I don't know what's scarier, mama bear or Saundra on a rant. JK

I'm so sorry you're dealing with the mold. Tell handyman that you've learned from the CDC this mold causes a serious health issue and he will be responsible for any hospital bills if the problem isn't taken care of post haste.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

OH Sheila I love ya! And, I'd say...I'm more scary!! Tomorrow I'm going to handle a few things with the property management. This guy has called me crazy because I wanted to vacuum behind my washer before he put it back...and some other stuff...:) Thanks for the support!!

Autumn Leaves said...

I think I'd have your husband calling that property management place. Seems like guys can sometimes get things done we can't. Not sure why...If it was me, I'd be getting so ugly with them that they'd probably kick me out of the place!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I hear you Autumn Leaves! I hate to admit it, but the good ole boy system is still alive and well and kicking its ugly head!

Lokelani Forrest said...

I agree with both Sheila and Autumn Leaves. Go get 'em.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Yipee! Thanks Lokelani...I did this morning! I feel great!!

Jane Hunt said...

First black mold, now black bears - yikes!!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Ha, Never thought about it that way!! Still waiting for the contractor to come back...arrrggghhh!!

Art with Liz said...

I couldn't figure them out and had to read that there are bears out there! Wow. Coming from Africa, I (in my jungle minded way) think that's great, just as long as you stay inside when they're outside! And cute little mice as well!!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...