Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Beautiful Entry!


It is rainy and SO dark here today that I can't photograph my latest, but that is OK, because I have a beautiful entry from Nancy Medina to post for our summer challenge contest. She calls this "Berries and Creme" and it is beautiful. I posted this photo a bit ago and remember commenting on all the PINK and sort of shuddered...and yet she attempted and completed something so wonderful with the photo. So, for your viewing pleasure! Nancy also completed another flower painting earlier on in the contest, so as promised her name goes in the drawing twice! I encourage anyone who wants to wander through my posts from the last couple of months to try one of the photos. You have until July 19 at midnight to enter!

Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow so I can photograph the latest beach scene from Hawaii from photos my son sent...if not...hmmm...I may try it anyway.

Thank you again Nancy! I encourage you to click on her name above and visit her site...she does some wonderful work!

Welcome to my newest followers! Happy Painting to you all!

3 comments:

Art with Liz said...

This is beautiful, but to be expected from Nancy. She is an incredible artist.

Unknown said...

Thank you Saundra and Miss Liz! I tweeted your summer painting challenge Saundra!
hugs from toasty Texas....

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I agree with you Liz...and thank you Nancy...Hugs right back to you!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...