Monday, August 24, 2009

Just left the starting gate!


Day one of my TV cabinet re-do and I wish I were farther along! With job stuff, and contractor stuff and kid stuff and parent stuff...WHEW! I'm just glad I got to sit down to work at all!

The picture isn't great...it's raining here AGAIN :) and dark...so this is the best I could do today.

Obviously I decided to go with what has become my signature subject and approach...the aspen tree. I figured this is my cabinet, so do what I love most!! So, you may recognize the pieces I do from other pieces you have seen. STILL FUN!!

I'm having a ball...you may see something progress from this picture, or tomorrow you may see something entirely different...AHHH the creative process!!

Happy Painting to you all!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh my gosh! This was exactly what I had in mind yesterday when I saw your cabinet! I absolutely love this idea, Saundra! And those tree leaves on the top look fabulous!!! I cannot wait to see it finished!! Hmmm...Finding myself wanting you to come paint on my furniture!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...Autumn Leaves...Thanks for such a rousing inspirational compliment! I'm looking at it as we speak...deciding how I want to proceed!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...