Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunflower Quad Unfinished


"Sunflower Quad" is an 8x8" acrylic canvas on panel that I started this morning and had to dash out for a quick errand. When I came back I found it rather interesting in its unfinished state so decided to post it. As I've said before I find it a bit challenging to post a piece in process...makes for an interesting finish. I don't necessarily feel a lot of pressure, but I do find it a bit exciting. We shall see tomorrow what it became!

Just wanted to make a quick mention that we are only 5 away from the next thank you to my followers give-away. YIPEE!

Have a wonderful painterly day!

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Sunflowers in general are such lovely subjects, aren't they? I really love those colors you have in the leaves! They drew my eye immediately! (My favorite color is green so my eyes always go to greens first, so that isn't a statement on your painting, lest you worry! LOL)

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you autumn Leaves! Don't worry...loving trees so much green is a favorite of mine as well!

Vicki Shuck said...

It's so hard to recognize something as working best in its unfinished state--congratulations, it's beautiful!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...