Friday, March 19, 2010

"Cow"© Saundra Lane Galloway...and "Red Grapes"© Saundra Lane Galloway

 "Red Grapes" © Saundra Lane Galloway
4x4" oil on fiberboard panel

OK...We've got over a foot of snow right now! WHEW!!  The bad thing is we have drifts several feet high blocking our garage, so I'm HOME for awhile...the GOOD thing is I've been home to work on some projects! 

"Red Grapes" just had to come out because I think they were jealous of the pears in my series of three...so...this 4x4 is what came.  As always this is one of our contest choices, but I've also begun offering them in MY ETSY shop for those who want to shop for a variety of things...and NOW I've begun to put them on my website in the MINI'S section...so several places!! YIPPEE!!

I'm happy to report that "California Sunset" and "Bearly There" have found homes so will no longer be available for sale....

 "Cow" © Saundra Lane Galloway
6x6" oil on gallery wrap canvas
 (Photo a little glareish due to the indoor light...will be offered on my website when I have a day for a better photo!!)

I played with my "Cow" and moved his eye to a better position as well as helped his old head out...looked like the pic but it made me think he had a goiter or something...So, cow will be put to live on my website in coming days...It was a fun experience at the workshop yesterday...I heartily recommend that if you can take a workshop here or there...it's wonderful camaraderie as well as great practice and never a bad thing to learn something new!!

5 comments:

Carol Nelson said...

Better eye placement to be sure. Nice job on the nose too.
I've been thinking of you since it's snowing like mad HERE in Aurora.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

We've got over 18" so far...whew...be glad you are THERE!! Thanks for looking in!

Autumn Leaves said...

The cow does indeed look much better, Saundra. Great job in modifications there! LOL I absolutely love the grapes too. They look as though you painted them on the wall itself to me and they just simply pop. Awesome work!!

martinealison said...

J'aime le regard de votre charmante vache...

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Autumn Leaves...thank you my dear...

Martinealison...merci I think! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...